SBA Churches Seeking Pastors
Dean Baptist, Tyler; FBC Mineola; Holly Brook, Hawkins;
Ig. Bautista Colonial Hills, Tyler; Lake Tyler, Tyler;
Liberty Baptist, Hawkins; and The Woods, Tyler (committee not yet formed).
8-28-17 FBC Mineola is accepting resumes for Pastor. Submit resumes to ATTN: Gail Jennings; firstname.lastname@example.org.
8-3-17 Lake Tyler Baptist is currently accepting resumes for a FT pastor. Seminary degree is required. Please submit resumes to email@example.com. Deadline to submit is October 1, 2017.
Pastor / Interim Job Description
- Must be a Licensed and Ordained Baptist Minister
- Lead services of Worship in the A.M. and P.M. on Sunday’s and lead a Bible study on Wednesday P.M.
- Call on and visit sick and shut-in members
- Provide pastoral counseling as needed
- To call on perspective new members and inactive members to build the strength of the congregation.
- Officiate at weddings and funerals
- Work with church staff on bulletins, newsletters
- Ordinances Lord Supper & Baptism
Qualifications (Licensed and Ordained)
- Meet or exceed the Biblical Requirements outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Pass a Criminal Background check
- Provide and verify updated Resume
- Provide at least (3) references from last Pastoral Assignment
- Serve the Lord and His Church Body as Senior Spiritual Leader
- Oversee and Administer the Ordinances of The Lords Supper and Baptism
- Support all Committee activities
4-26-17 FBC Alba is seeking a Minister of Worship (Part-Time)
The Minister of Worship is responsible to the Senior Pastor for the development, promotion, and administration of the worship programs of the church.
This person will need the skills in leading worship, music, administration.
- This person will need to have a firm commitment to the Lord, a deep devotional life, and the ability to share that faith with others.
- This person will need both a good working knowledge of music and the ability to direct others.
- This person will need the ability to work with people of all ages.
- This person must fulfill the requirements for an Associate’s Degree at an accredited institution or an equivalent amount of experience may be considered.
- Administer the organization, enlargement, and improvement of church music and worship groups in our church.
- Be responsible for congregational singing and music at all regular services of the church. The music will be planned with the pastor, and where differences of opinions exist, the pastor’s wishes shall prevail.
- Oversee a graded choir program.
- Enlist and train music leadership wherever needed.
- Direct the adult choir, Worship/Praise team, instrumental and sound ministry.
- Provide special music for church events when requested.
- Perform related administrative and general functions as appropriate.
- Assist the pastor in such areas of service as requested.
- Provide direct supervision of the church musicians.
- As an ex-officio member, attend meetings of the Music Committee.
- In conjunction with the Music Committee, participate in the annual budget process.
Any digital resumes may be emailed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to mail us your resume please mail to: First Baptist Church, 219 E. Holly Street, Alba, TX 75410. www.fbcalba.com
10-2-17 First BaptistChurch Alba is actively seeking a Youth Pastor. We need the person God has called to lead our students in worship and continue to minister and grow our youth program. If you are interested, please send your Resume to email@example.com. Please contact our church office for more information @ 903-765-2471.
10-11-17 Colonial Hills Baptist Church is seeking a Director of Communications. Please send resume or address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to receive resumes is close of business on November 2, 2017. Job Description
9-19-17 Flint Baptist Church is seeking a full-time Preschool Ministry Director. This individual is to be ministry-minded and responsible for providing leadership and oversight to the spiritual needs of preschool children and their families. The Preschool Ministry Director must be highly relational; and is expected to contribute to the team spirit of the staff through fellowship; dedication, cooperation, encouragement, and prayer. Please send resume to Debra Britt at email@example.com.
8-2-17 FBC Whitehouse is currently taking applications for a Full-Time Secretary. If you are interested in knowing more about the position, visit www.firstw.org/forms for a copy of the job description and application. Deadline for submission is August 21, 2017.
7-5-17 Damascus Baptist Church is looking for a Nursery Director to lead the teaching and care of children three and younger. Experience is not necessary, we are prayerfully considering all who apply. The Nursery Director will be required to be available to the church on Sunday mornings from 9:45AM to 12:15PM, Sunday evenings from 5:45PM to 7:15PM, and Wednesdays from 5:45PM to 7:15PM. The Nursery Director will also be required to supervise and coordinate the schedules of two Nursery Workers. The pay will be $12 dollars an hour and a background check will be conducted. If interested, please email resumes to Pastor Ryan Surratt at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to 17052 CR 4105, Lindale, TX 75771. Please call Pastor Ryan Surratt at 903-480-8888 with any questions.
7-5-17 Breckenridge Village of Tyler is seeking House Managers. Breckenridge Village of Tyler (BVT), a faith-based community for adults with mild to moderate intellectual and developmental disabilities, is seeking ministry partners to serve as House Managers. Click for details BVT Now Hiring House Managers. If questions call 903-531-2144.
3-15-17 Green Acres Baptist Church – South is searching for a part time Children’s Minister. The Children’s Minister will be responsible for leading the ministry to kids from birth to 6th grade. Anyone interested may send a resume to South Campus Pastor Dustin Slaton at email@example.com. For additional information about GABC South, please visit www.gabcsouth.org.
3-2-17 South Spring Baptist Church is accepting resumes for a full-time Children’s Minister. All questions and resumes can be sent to Rrains@SouthSpring.org. A job description available at this link: http://fbctyler.org/files/South%20Campus%20Images/Childrens%20Minister%20SSBC.pdf
1-30-17 The Executive Director position for Christian Women’s Job Corps of Tyler will be open in February 2017 and the board of directors has opened a search. An interim director will be named soon while candidates are reviewed. All interested candidates can email their resumes to CWJC Board Chair, Amanda Thornton, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Description
OTHER AVENUES TO HELP YOU FILL YOUR VACANCIES:
http://resume.sbtexas.com – SBTC
The Ministry Well (no longer a free service) allows churches to publicize staff vacancies. Churches do not have to sign-up for a username or password, you simply fill out a form with the information about the job opening and it is posted on The Ministry Well for free. Your church can specify the deadline for excepting resumes. That is the date the posting will automatically be removed. If no date is given, there is a limit of 3 months. At the end of the 3 months the ad can be re-submitted if desired.
Along with this service, your church can place “want” ads. Trying to get rid of old pews, musical instruments, hymnals, etc., just list it on this site as well.